Author Topic: Barn to Wire  (Read 3876 times)

Danville

• View Profile
Barn to Wire
« on: April 15, 2012, 11:21:17 AM »
I used to post over there using another screen name. Left when the idiot,"macdaddi", came around. Check in every once in a while. Lately the forum has begun to look like "Plop II". I thought Janine was better than that.
Place sounds like a house in Vegas, with a rotunda.
You can be pretty sure there is tyranny in the country when the government pleads the fifth
Amendment !!

Just Saying

• View Profile
Re: Barn to Wire
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 11:57:27 AM »
I used to post over there using another screen name. Left when the idiot,"macdaddi", came around. Check in every once in a while. Lately the forum has begun to look like "Plop II". I thought Janine was better than that.
Place sounds like a house in Vegas, with a rotunda.
Shut up and eat your Deviled Eggs! rflmao1
Somewhere in Kenya a village is missing it's idiot.

careless hal

• Can a people tax themselves into prosperity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 12:09:34 PM »
Since the former deviled egg site  shut down(again), the egg eaters have gone to BTW.  I've been a member there for a long time.  But have never really posted an awful lot. Not much at all of late!

Headpole Dave

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 12:40:39 PM »
Complete shithole operated by an enabling scumbag. Stark is no better than Dakuras, she's a huge fan of the Juice/Pig child molesting charges. She let's the scum make their claims and if you respond she censors you. There is no difference between her and Dakuras/TC.

LVGaryD

• Administrator
  • Diversity Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 01:00:25 PM »
I've been a member of BTW for many years, though I have not posted nor even read the site in quite some time.

Janine is also a member here and is a friend of mine. She has helped me several times and is always willing to help if I have software problems.

As I said I have not looked at her site in quite a while, but she can run it any way she sees fit to run it.

A lot of people don't approve of the way I run this site. I've had people say I let people get away with too much here, others say I censor this site too much. We even lost a good member because he likened me to Hitler because I won't allow people to use the worst swear words here. My thoughts is that anyone who doesn't like the way this or any other site is run can leave and start their own site.

(Hint-it's a pain in the ass and it is costly!) 4pezz2

mo doc n

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 01:02:15 PM »
Since the former deviled egg site  shut down(again), the egg eaters have gone to BTW.  I've been a member there for a long time.  But have never really posted an awful lot. Not much at all of late!

I concur , once the the other site shut down they all paraded down BTW avenue and Janine doesn't see it or doesn't care. I deleted my account of blind switch as soon as I saw it coming.

I have not been there in at least a week and half.
post here and Betusvegas exclusively
Don't confuse kindness for weakness

mo doc n

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 01:04:51 PM »
Gary ,

This is one of the reasons your site is good , you have morals and standards.

When it comes to Asian women and massages that's another story rflmao1

LVGaryD

• Administrator
  • Diversity Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 01:09:37 PM »
Mo Doc N, I love my Asian women and I really, really love the massages!  thumbsup

In all seriousness, I would love Asian women without the massages too. I love theoir work ethic, morals, plus the fact that they listen for the first few years you are together. 

rflmao1 rflmao1

Just Saying

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 01:28:26 PM »
Mo Doc N, I love my Asian women and I really, really love the massages!  thumbsup

In all seriousness, I would love Asian women without the massages too. I love theoir work ethic, morals, plus the fact that they listen for the first few years you are together. 

rflmao1 rflmao1
I had a lady listen to me once. no... wait... that was some other guy.
Somewhere in Kenya a village is missing it's idiot.

AmyHollar

• A healthy life style only prolongs your death.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 01:47:31 PM »
What was the word?  Asiannothot?

Wilderness

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2012, 03:55:50 PM »
FWIW, In my book Janine's a star. (No reflection on Gary and his superb efforts).

Every time that other site goes down (happens frequently) BTW is inundated with temporary imbeciles looking for a place to rant until their glorious home reopens.

Janine allows it because some of these imbeciles were former and longtime BTW participants.

Anybody whom objects to a thread at BTW that is outside the forums rules, simply needs to click on the "report to moderator" and if the violation is outside the rules, Janine will remove it.

Personally, I just keep adding all these noobs to ignore.  They'll be gone shortly, however if they ever return to BTW, I sure don't wish to read any of their nonsense.

mo doc n

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2012, 05:50:43 PM »
Don ,

With all due respect , you are dead wrong. (lawsuit)
H Plop will no longer exist and they will continue come over.

Janine has her protected favorites Sam aka macdaddi , juice junkies , honest and balanced terry. She actually called me on my cell phone and b*tched me out for posting a ruling on the USTA about sam's uncle in Florida?
She has lost all my respect!!

Wilderness

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2012, 06:02:49 PM »
and they will continue come over.

Than my ignore list will continue to grow ;)

Wilderness

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2012, 06:19:24 PM »
Don ,

With all due respect ,

Not necessary, how do you know I'm worthy of your respect ;)

you are dead wrong. (lawsuit)

Been wrong before, and Ill be wrong again.
 I just don't see being wrong as a moral disgrace, rather a turn in the road of greater awareness.

Wilderness

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2012, 06:23:36 PM »
Is there actually somebody here from Vermont?

I've a pile of old info just bulging at the seams for some Vermont contacts.

Big Dee's Tack and Vet Supply