In The Sulky Forum

General Category => General Harness Racing Discussion => Topic started by: luc on April 05, 2013, 12:33:32 PM

Title: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: luc on April 05, 2013, 12:33:32 PM
next time,,call when u have a hot,,dont tell me next mornin,,wdf


just sayin
Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: luc on April 05, 2013, 01:08:56 PM
 birdienana birdienana birdienana birdienana

i dont get a welcome,,here,,
WHATS UP GARY,,JUST JOINED I LIKE READIN YOUR SITE.,,,


Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: careless hal on April 05, 2013, 01:14:39 PM
luc, to get welcomed you have to join the premier club.  Next time I'm, at the track and see you I'll introduce myself and collect the first year's membership dues.  LVGD is a very busy man.  As much as he would like to welcome everyone he can't.  He is too busy chasing Madamn Ling Ling around the pool table or ogling some hot babe young enough to be his daughter at the pool.  8) 8) 8) 8)
Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: luc on April 05, 2013, 01:19:45 PM
will be at the track tomorrow i think i'm racin ,,,

race 5...

dont think i can win,,,

but we are racin anyways
Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: careless hal on April 05, 2013, 01:49:22 PM
Only about 40/60 that I can make it out there tomorrow.  Good luck with your horse!
Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: luc on April 05, 2013, 01:50:55 PM
TRY OUR BEST


 WE ARE 4TH OR 5TH BEST IN DA RACE,,ACCORDIN TO MOST HANDICAPPERS,,


Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: The Skipper on April 05, 2013, 03:21:43 PM
next time,,call when u have a hot,,dont tell me next mornin,,wdf


just sayin

If you're Luc for real (hard to tell with no caps) then welcome, I think you'll be a great addition here.

I know you're a decent person and I enjoy your crazy humor, welcome and go Gibbs !
Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: luc on April 05, 2013, 03:25:16 PM
THIS IS ROCKY LEGIT..

I HAVE NOT A HATRED BONE IN MY BODY,,ASK MY FRIEND IRA,,WHO I SAW THIS MORNIN AND TALK TO TO FREQUENTLY..

DO I PLAY,,YES ,,DO I BUST YES,,,


BUT ITS THE REAL LUCPARK HERE

GOOD TO BE HERE birdienana birdienana birdienana birdienana birdienana


THE GIBBSTER WILL TRY HIZ BEST,,

WIN OR LOSE,,ITS OK,,WITH ME,,

AINT IN IT FOR THE MONEY,,IN IT FOR THE LOVE OF HORSES....

FACT LEGIT
Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: pezz97 on April 05, 2013, 03:51:20 PM
Welcome Luc
Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: NIATROSS on April 05, 2013, 04:00:08 PM
Welcome Luc

 thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: luc on April 05, 2013, 05:02:48 PM
THANKS BOYS,,NICE TO BE HERE,,,

HOPEFULLY WE CAN ALL HAVE A GOOD TIME WITHOUT THE FCKIN HATRED
Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: Jeremy on April 05, 2013, 06:14:29 PM
THANKS BOYS,,NICE TO BE HERE,,,

HOPEFULLY WE CAN ALL HAVE A GOOD TIME WITHOUT THE FCKIN HATRED

Have for years why would it change?
Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: luc on April 05, 2013, 06:54:20 PM
Have for years why would it change?

GOOD ,,THEN IT WONT CHANGE...


THANKS FOR PLAYIN..... birdienana birdienana birdienana birdienana lilcheerleader lilcheerleader lilcheerleader
Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: Double Joker on April 07, 2013, 06:16:21 PM
Welcome Rocky! Glad you are here.

I thought Gibbs raced huge.
Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: Headpole Dave on April 08, 2013, 02:56:12 AM
How about posting without the caps button on?

Anyone who supports Pig and Juice as much as you have isn't someone I'd trust or want here. Your posts read like a guy with a grade two education.

Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: luc on April 08, 2013, 07:52:42 AM
How about posting without the caps button on?

Anyone who supports Pig and Juice as much as you have isn't someone I'd trust or want here. Your posts read like a guy with a grade two education.


BLOW ME,,I HAVE BAD,,EYES IF THATS OK
Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: luc on April 08, 2013, 07:54:29 AM
Welcome Rocky! Glad you are here.

I thought Gibbs raced huge.

WE TRIED ,,HE STILL AINT RITE,,IT WAS  ONLY HIZ 3RD START...


GOT ALL YR,,LONG ,,LIKE I SAID,,DONT CARE IF WE WIN,,ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY,,,,

ITS ABOUT ,,GETTIN HORSES RACIN THEIR BEST..


MY BABIES COME OUT SOON....

ALL INDY BREDS,,CANT FCK WITH ,,ILL BREDS,,

WASTE OF TIME
Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: Headpole Dave on April 08, 2013, 08:46:52 AM
Classy guy.

The sewer site is where you belong. Why don't you go back?
Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: The Gripper on April 08, 2013, 08:48:02 AM
Classy guy.

The sewer site is where you belong. Why don't you go back?
He's garbage Dave. no other way to spin it
Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: luc on April 08, 2013, 08:48:43 AM
HAVE GREAT DAY ,,GIRLS AND BOYS,,

 birdienana birdienana birdienana birdienana birdienana birdienana birdienana


Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: ira smolin on April 08, 2013, 11:04:11 AM
how     many    have    you     given     me 4pezz2
Title: Re: whats up ira..did u take my advice
Post by: the real Ira on April 11, 2013, 10:55:50 AM
I find it unreal that im so huge in the  biz that someone keeps pretending to be me.HEY ROCCO ITS ME !!!  birdienana birdienana